On the record - debunking technical fallacies

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue May 3 21:01:38 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 04:40:51PM +0100, Michael.Dillon at radianz.com wrote:
> However, Jay Ashworth has now set up the Best Practices wiki at
> http://bestpractices.wikicities.com/wiki/Main_Page
> Perhaps that is a better place to have these technical
> arguments?

Thanks for the plug, Michael.

Knowing this crowd (and I don't excuse myself, there) as I do, I've
even created an obvious mechanism for dealing with the circumstance
wherein different people differ on the appropriate approach to a
problem or situation; hopefully this will avoid the sort of problems
<strike>that get everyone mad at me here</strike> :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me