On the-record - another "off-topic" post

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Tue May 3 18:59:37 UTC 2005

> Thats right. That's why I debunk them. The lying children call me names.
> They really hate it when you debunk their fallacies.
>
> Vixie is a "screamer", like John Bolton. I'd love to say "procmail Vixie",
> but he has too much control over DNS root servers to ignore him. I did
> that back in the early 90's. He was a jerk then, and I decided I had
> better things to do, than work on DNS.
>
> But his judgement is so poor (on so many subjects) that he needs close
> supervision, regardless of how detestable his personal behavior is.
> Indeed, his detestable behavior over the years is what has caused people
> not to want to deal with him or his bad judgements.
>
> 		--Dean

Okay. Paul is an asshole. You got your point across. Now what? Did you
prove him wrong? You going to such a personal level on-list makes you a
**** (chose 4 letter word).

Why do I write this? Because if you can send such things to the list and
waste bandwidth, so can I.

I guess some people find it difficult to respond on a technical level,
so they rather go BOO.

Where are our brand new and shiny moderators?

	Gadi.