a call for peace (Re: DNS Anycast)

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue May 3 18:19:29 UTC 2005

Vixie makes almost nothing but a personal attack. The one relevant
mis-statement is that Vixie seems to suggest that I'm the only one to have
"been around the loop" on PPLB. There were numerous others who agreed with
me on DNSOP. In fact, there wasn't anyone not part of ISC who agreed with
Vixie.

It is always the same folks who make the personal attacks. Its almost
always a proxy for Vixie.

On the discussion on DNSOP about DNS Anycast, there were an interesting
personal attacks from John Brown, contrary to Vixie's description of
events: (same sort of thing happened with Dan Bernstein in 2002)