Apology: [Re: Tier-2 reachability and multihoming]

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat Mar 26 07:01:29 UTC 2005

--On Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:51 AM +0530 G Pavan Kumar
<pavanji at cse.iitb.ac.in> wrote:

> This is with my deepest regrets that I apologize from the bottom
> of my heart to Mr.Gilmore, Mr.Woodcock, Mr.Bush and also the rest
> of the honourable members of the list for being ignorant of how
> high-profile a list this is. I couldn't be more sorry. Please,
> please forgive me.
>
> ps: I sure meant no harm, was just trying to be humorous,(I hope
> the exclamation marks might have given some hint) anyway it is
> too late. They say there is no natural punishment than remorse.
> Also, I was too embarrassed to post a quick apology.

No exclamation points indicate yelling, animated, surliness, or a host of
other emotions, humor is NOT one of them.  If you intent was to joke or in
jest then don't use !.  use ;) or :) esp. since your second language is
pretty clearly english where what you're typing, and what we're
reading/getting can be hard to interpret.

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you