Tier-2 reachability and multihoming

Patrick W Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Fri Mar 25 05:34:44 UTC 2005

On Mar 25, 2005, at 12:25 AM, G Pavan Kumar wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Bill Woodcock wrote:
>
>>      On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, G Pavan Kumar wrote:
>>    > Actually, I am not doing what you think I am. I am using the
>> RouteViews
>>    > aggregation of the BGP routing tables. RouteViews is a project
>> at the
>>    > univ. of Oregon that peers with backbones.
>>
>> Really?  Could you tell us more about it?  I thought there was just
>> one
>> Internet backbone.
>
> Would you excuse me if I didnt predict that you couldnt improvize and
> make out of the context?

Okie, this has gone on long enough.

If you would like some help, please stop, take a deep breath, count to
ten slowly, then ask nicely and some people here might teach you
something.  Woody's sarcasm might have annoyed you, but your repeated
flames (and not even good ones!) at the people you asked to help you
annoy all of us.

If you do not want any help, you are welcome to continue in your
misunderstanding of how the Internet works.

--
TTFN,
patrick