"Bandwidth Advisors" - www.bandwidthadvisors.com

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Fri Mar 25 00:04:42 UTC 2005

They're brokers. There's really nothing wrong with what they
are doing, although they may not have explained it to you too
well.

What they do is become an agent, or reseller, for a company and
they get a residual on anyone they refer. So if you are a corp IT
guy and you have no clue as to who's out there and what the prices
are, these kinds of services "can" be useful. Almost everyone will
give someone a residual for a referral, but you have to ask. :-)

-M<