Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) fergdawg at netzero.net
Thu Mar 24 13:58:41 UTC 2005

Well, here's an update:

Utah Internet Porn Law May Face Challenge
By The Associated Press

"SALT LAKE CITY - Internet service providers that
operate in Utah must offer customers a way to block
porn sites under a law signed this week. ISPs
complained that the law adds nothing to the fight
against pornography, and said a legal challenge
is likely."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1212&e=3&u=/ap/20050324/ap_on_hi_te/internet_porn&sid=95573501

- ferg

-- David Barak <thegameiam at yahoo.com> wrote:

so while I agree that this is a goofy law which was
poorly written - there IS a demand for this type of
service, and we'll see how it plays out.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg at netzero.net or fergdawg at sbcglobal.net