Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

Christopher Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Wed Mar 23 20:06:50 UTC 2005

One thing to note, from the news.com story on this:

"Spokesman Tammy Kikuchi said Monday that Huntsman 'doesn't have a
concern about the constitutional challenge.'"

This could be interpreted as "We know this is going to be shot down,
and the governor doesn't really care, as long as we appeared to be
'doing something' about internet porn"...

-C