72/8 friendly reminder

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Wed Mar 23 19:23:12 UTC 2005

I believe this would have to be an RIR policy, though. ARIN is
holding an open mic to present a few blurbs on potential
policy at the Orlando meeting. It might be an idea for some
operators to hook up at the meeting prior to the open mic and
talk more. It's too late to make a proposal for this upcoming
meeting, but not the next one.

And that's a joint NANOG/ARIN meeting, IIRC.

-M<