Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Mar 22 17:54:57 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:=
: On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:18:57 -1000, Scott Weeks said:

: > : "Utah's governor signed a bill on Monday that would
: > : require Internet providers to block Web sites deemed
: > : pornographic and could also target e-mail providers
: > : and search engines."
: > :
: > : http://news.com.com/Utah+governor+signs+Net-porn+bill/2100-1028_3-5629067.html?tag=nefd.top
: > :
: > Politician lip flappage for votes.  It has no chance of passing.
:
: Umm... but the Governor *signed* it already?  Sort of ups its chances just a tad?
: Hopefully, it has no chance of surviving a judicial review...