sorbs.net

Micah McNelly micah at style.net
Tue Mar 15 18:53:22 UTC 2005

Actually I got a response quickly from a list member who represent sorbs
at some level.  Do you really think opinion has a place in mail
delivery?  What if the USPS decided any magazine you subscribed to was
suddenly unfit for delivery and decided it should blocked (thrown away)?

/m

--
/m

"I bet the human brain is a kludge."  - Marvin Minsky