Traceroute to 207.65.163.1

Ejay Hire ejay.hire at isdn.net
Tue Mar 15 18:40:28 UTC 2005

Thanks to all who replied.

It's obviously not a reachability problem in getting to this
address, and looking in the other direction I figured it
out.

Both of the customers having the problem are coming from
71.96/16, and they both stop at
4    56 ms    55 ms    55 ms  ge3-0.5.cr01.lax04.pccwbtn.net
[63.218.51.29]

With 71/9 only allocated last august, I think I'm hitting a
bogon filter on the other side of the link.  I'll call
pccwbtn.net.

Again, thanks for the help.

Ejay Hire

On
> Behalf Of Ejay Hire
> Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:27 AM
> To: nanog at merit.edu
> Subject: Traceroute to 207.65.163.1
>

> Hi all.
>
> I have an outside-in reachability problem I can't nail
down.  If you
> have a second, can you email me a traceroute to
207.65.163.1?