sorbs.net

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Tue Mar 15 18:05:15 UTC 2005

"Third and finally, if you are really not a spammer, or you are truly reformed, de-listing is relatively easy. You donate US$50 to a charity or trust approved by, and not connected with, SORBS for each spam received relating to the listing (This is known and refered to as the SORBS 'fine'). "

That doesn't make a lot of sense. It's an interesting answer to
the BotNet spamming problem, but not really a solution, IMHO.

-M<