IRC bots...

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Sun Mar 13 01:56:23 UTC 2005

The botnet problem is in Internet policy land, FWIW.

It's operational. For now. I think it's
controllable at the 'security policy' level for
corporations.

My point regarding it being the same as spam is
that many people are already not interested in it for
the same reasons as spam.

YMMV.

[ SNIP ]

-M<