More on Vonage service disruptions...

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Fri Mar 4 18:20:18 UTC 2005

Actually, many of the EMTAs in the cable world derive AC power from the
coax...  Powered inline just like all the amps are.  At least the ones that
hang outside your house...

But with the Vonage idea of stuff inside your house that can't be done...
Old federal laws about the concept that the electric company is the only one
who can deliver power into your house.

Scott