Heads up: Long AS-sets announced in the next few days

Henk Uijterwaal henk at ripe.net
Fri Mar 4 06:44:11 UTC 2005

I think this nicely summarizes it.  If you answer these questions,
most people will be happy,

Henk

At 02:19 04/03/2005, Randy Bush wrote:

>lorenzo,
>
>i think we're ratholing here.  can you tell us in simple words
>
>   o what you are trying to learn with your experiment and why
>     it will help us understand or better manage our networks
>     (thanks rodney)
>
>   o why the way you are doing it is safe and will not affect
>     the packets we're trying to move for our customers in negative
>     ways
>
>thanks
>
>randy

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746