OMB: IPv6 by June 2008

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Thu Jun 30 21:33:08 UTC 2005

Heheheh...  But see, wasn't that one of the whole theories behind the
"aggregation" schemes built into the allocation of IPv6 address?  Come
now...

Because we have deployed it today in a manner where that's not possible
doesn't make it a "rule" per se.

Is this theory any different that simply filtering the multiple allocations
denoted as RIPE or APNIC allocated IPv6 chunks?  I'd think not.

*shrug*  You're reading way too many politics into this, but not seeing the
designs of IPv6 in the same light.  SSDP.  (Same .... Different Protocol)

Scott