ISP phishing

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Jun 30 16:47:32 UTC 2005

At 12:20 PM +0000 2005-06-29, Peter Corlett wrote:

>  Sure Alice has control. Last week, I told my ISP where to stick their
>  shoddy service and took my business elsewhere.

	You're assuming that there are always alternatives available for
the entire world population.  While there may usually be alternatives
available in the most advanced western societies, you would be
surprised at the types of places where you would think that there
have to be alternatives, but in fact there aren't any.

	The solution that may work reasonably well for NYC or LA is not
necessarily going to be applicable to the rest of the world.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755