ATM

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jun 30 15:51:30 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 06:06:38PM +0000, bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 01:33:14PM -0400, Jason Frisvold wrote:
> > On 6/29/05, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:
> > > indeed!  i use them often.  remember when you had to go into the
> > > bank and wait in a queue for a teller?
> >
> > Hopefully soon to be replaced with RFID machines with voice activated
> > commands..  :)
> >
> > Speaking of which..  It's 2005..  Where's my flying car?
>
> 	your flying car awaits....  http://www.moller.com/skycar/

So why didn't John Walton give that guy some money?</ot>

Cheers,
-- jra
Designer                +-Internetworking------+----------+           RFC 2100
Ashworth & Associates   |  Best Practices Wiki |          |            '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA    http://bestpractices.wikicities.com    +1 727 647 1274

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me