OSPF -vs- ISIS

Erik Haagsman erik at we-dare.net
Tue Jun 21 14:06:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 09:04 -0500, Dan Evans wrote:
> Can anyone point me to information on what the top N service providers
> are using for their IGP? I'm trying to build a case for switching from
> OSPF to IS-IS.

Why are you trying to build a case...? Would you already have
operational benefit from switching and are you building a case round
that and if not, why switch...? Switching IGP in a non-trivial network
isn't something you'd want to do unless you've got a clear motive and it
gives you some operational advantage...

Cheers,

--
---