NANOG Evolution

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Tue Jun 21 11:40:43 UTC 2005

Perhaps using the ARIN model for this would be a good idea.

IIRC, after someone in nominated, they are asked to fill out a small
questionnaire. Things like Organization, Org URL, Why do you want to serve
on the AC?, Describe how your professional goals and experience are
relevant, Describe your technical (especially IP) and professional
qualifications for filling an AC seat, etc.

Also, an important question is:

Please provide detailed biographical information to include all
experience, activities, associations, and affiliations (national and
international) relevant to serving on the AC. Describe positions held, and
your specific duties, achievements, and levels of responsibility. Include
the names of organizations served and dates of service.

Realising the above is specific to the AC, I believe with simple
modifications, these questions would serve the NANOG community well in
letting us feel comfortable with the nominees.

--
Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben
Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net