Economics of SPAM [Was: Micorsoft's Sender ID Authentication......?]

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Sat Jun 11 18:33:29 UTC 2005

Barry Shein wrote:

> One useful definition of (some sorts of) insanity is doing the same
> thing over and over but expecting different results.
>
> I therefore assert there is no technical solution to spam.

The ultimate solution would have to be a combination of social, technical
and probably legislative.

--
JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol at JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table"   --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"