Using snort to detect if your users are doing interesting things?

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:29:37 UTC 2005

How about project Darknet and sinkholes and monitoring dark ip space, worms
and botnets usually scans blindly right and left, so there is a good chance
you will get a glimpse on infected hosts if thats what you want, i catch
infected hosts by looking at apache access logs and i see alot of scans,

and Randy for that i change the ssh port to a higher one :)