GBLX congestion in Dallas area

Joel Perez jperez at numind.net
Tue Jun 7 16:34:33 UTC 2005

I totally agree with you Richard.
But, in this case all im getting is the run-around from GBLX when
calling them about it. I managed to open up a trouble ticket with them
but their Techs weren't telling me anything other than they will look
into it and call me back.
Even though I am a customer, im not getting any answers so I tried the
list as a last ditch effort to get some info.

Joel Perez    |  Network Engineer
305.914.3412  |  Ntera