Needed : AOL Network Contact

David Brinks nanog at internet-spec.com
Mon Jun 6 14:25:29 UTC 2005

I seem to have a couple Class Cs that AOL's portal servers are blocking and I would like to contact someone at AOL to discuss getting the blocks removed.  I've tried going through their tech support but after multiple dead-ends and being told "AOL is a content provider and doesn't have Network Support group, nor servers nor any people who take care of servers" multiple times I'm wondering if any one you may have a backside phone number or email I could try.

(I've already tried the number listed in their whois information but that only gets met to their Postmaster group and they also tell me they have no group that takes care of routers, IPs or servers.)

Thank-you for your time and any help anyone may be able to offer.

David Brinks --- Power-Net Internet Services --- Network Manager
brinks at power-net.net