VerizonWireless.com Mail Blacklists

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 02:58:44 UTC 2005

On 31/05/05, Rich Kulawiec <rsk at gsp.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 05:24:41PM -0700, Crist Clark wrote:
> > It appears VerizonWireless.com has some rather aggressive mail filters.
>
> Verizon is hopelessly clueless when it comes to mail system operations
> and mail filters -- as evidenced by their ongoing decision to deliberately
> provide anonymizing spam support and DoS attack services to anyone clever

Interesting rant, if one that I've heard before often enough, given
some spam-l posters'  current obsession with "outscatter"

Anyway, you're ranting about Verizon.  The OP has a problem with
Verizon Wireless, which seems a completely separate outfit, with a
different mail farm, different admins and postmasters (and different
corporate hierarchy upto a point - certainly different wrt operational
issues)

If you have operational rants about Verizon Wireless, fine.  Else,
please leave the ranting for rants sake for spam-l or nanae.  Makes
interesting reading there I guess, but I dont see much use for it on
nanog.

-srs