Cisco and the tobacco industry

Geo. geoincidents at nls.net
Sat Jul 30 21:33:19 UTC 2005

> Just because 90% of the people in the world are stupid, does that
> mean that we all have to be stupid as well?  If nine out of ten
> people jumped off a bridge, should the other guy be forced to do the
> same?

Gee, it must be nice to be in the top 10% of the smart people. Why don't you
suggest Valdis aim for the top 5% and figure out how Mr. Jeffrey I. Schiller
manages to post using debian PGP signed messages that don't appear as
attachments?

I'm not forcing you to do anything, simple netizen that I am I try to be as
compatible with others as I can (notice how I post in text not html?),
however Valdis chose to read something into my choice of email software so I
read something into his choice and oh surprise it seems to have struck a
nerve <g>.

How about we don't waste any more bandwidth on this stupid sideline? Side
note to Valdis: I don't mind, I was just pushing your buttons after the OE
comment.

Geo.

George Roettger
Netlink Services