Provider-based DDoS Protection Services

Chris Ranch CRanch at Affinity.com
Fri Jul 29 07:47:45 UTC 2005

Perhaps you could improve your site's survivability by colocating or
otherwise hosting it.  That is, take the T1's out of the picture...  The
economics of DDoS mitigation may change in your favor too.

Changing our policy to not support irc is one of the best things we did.

I've always felt DDoS defense is just part of providing a good network
to my customers.

Chris

Florian Weimer: