Cisco IOS Exploit Cover Up

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Thu Jul 28 00:09:13 UTC 2005

and talk about closing the barn door after the horse has escaped!??
Haven't they just turned those 15 pages scanned as a pdf and
distributed over a p2p file sharing system like bit torrent into
likely one of the the most sought after  documents on the planet?

How long before they show up there?  If they aren't there already.
The COOK Report on Internet Protocol, 431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ
08618 USA
609 882-2572 (PSTN) 415 651-4147 (Lingo) cook at cookreport.com
Subscription
info: http://cookreport.com/subscriptions.shtml New report:  The Only