Completewhois New Utility - Traceroute

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Tue Jul 26 19:39:51 UTC 2005

This post is a lot lot smaller as is traceroute utility interface at:
  http://www.completewhois.com/traceroute.htm

Basicly this not some new utility but interface to public traceroute
utilities of several ISPs all over the world (tried at least two per
continent) from one common interface. You can choose traceroute server
from the list and then query is redirected and output comes directly
from the remote traceroute system. This can be quite usefull as way to
diagnose problems from one place rather then going through long list
at traceroute.org. Enjoy :)

BTW - If you run public traceroute server with CGI that accepts GET
parameters (such as nph-trace) then I can add your server to our list,
let me know if you're interested.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks