GSM gateways in the US?!?

jkreger at lwolenczak.net jkreger at lwolenczak.net
Sun Jul 24 23:57:47 UTC 2005

I've heard rumors that some cell providers have a solution for corperate
campus enviroments... essentially where there is a private cell site or
something along those lines.  I think cingular has a product along those
lines.  Can anybody confirm?  I've only heard this as we drecently
re-did our phone system and the sales people were trying to sell us on
everything under the sun.

-Justin Kreger