GSM gateways in the US?!?

Network Fortius netfortius at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:37:45 UTC 2005

On Jul 24, 2005, at 3:35 PM, John Levine wrote:

> <snip>

> North America is all mobile party pays,
> so calls to mobile cost the same as calls to landline.
<snip>

... not inside the [same provider's] mobile network, cell phone to
cell phone. See T-Mobile's "Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile" component of
their services, as an example. This (unlimited, for a flat, usually
minuscule, fee) is what I am hoping to achieve with a gateway (making
the PBX behind it look like any other mobile phone).

Stef