AOL and mail-accepting rules

Eric Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 18:34:20 UTC 2005

First, thanks, all, for the quick replies with regards to the AOL email situation.  The update I got from my client's email provider is that they have been blacklisted by AOL (reason not given), and have asked for our assistance in solving the blacklist problem.

I also received one of the bounces from a client employee.  It comes not from AOL, but from the outbound SMTP server stating that
Delivery failed 20 attempts: **********@aol.com

SMTP connection failed

-e-