MCI billing fraud ... again

Alex Rubenstein alex at corp.nac.net
Fri Jul 22 02:50:13 UTC 2005

Interesting.

About 1 year ago (early 2004), in a one month period, we had every
single MCI outstanding billing dispute resolved  -- some even that were
over 4 years old. It seemed to me that the dispute resolution people
actually gave a hoot all of a sudden. And, some inside information I
gleaned was that they were instructed by the higest levels to do so.

Also, about 2 months ago, we had a random $90k charge on an account that
usually bills a few thousand a month. This was quickly resolved (as in,
already).

Our rep was the channel used, and he was good about it.