Customer DNS records best practices

Cameron Jones cameron.jones at spry.com
Fri Jul 15 18:35:03 UTC 2005

I've got nothing but rave reviews for nictool, http://www.nictool.org/.
Nictool has a Perl API for adding/deleting records, user security,
stores all records in a MySQL backend, and has the ability to generate
djbdns files (Previous versions also had bind support but I'm not
positive it's currently included).

Cameron Jones    | cameron jones at spry com |
President        | http://www.spry.com/   | Cell: 206-369-XXXX
Spry Web Hosting | 800: 1.888.808.SPRY    | Fax: 206-202-5289