FW: DNS .US outage

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Mon Jul 11 13:11:40 UTC 2005

Guess I wasn't going crazy.  Forwarded to me by a read-only lister.
Might be worth trying if prob still exists for anyone.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495