Need BOGIES list

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Thu Jul 7 02:30:28 UTC 2005

>> I went to http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space and grep-ed
>> for APNIC (Asia-Pacific Network Information Center) to get the following
>> list.  For the church email site that I support I block wholesale /8 IP
>> address ranges.  I assume that for our church we will never get email
>> from an APNIC site.
>>

> *snip*
>
> Great, if you intend to never correspond with 202/8, 203/8 and 210/8 you
> just nuked most of New Zealand and a lot of Australia at the same time.
>
> You might find that being a _tad_ more specific is useful. Believe it or
> not, theres a lot of legit business conducted between Australasia and the
> rest of the world...
>
> Mark.

Sorry for replying again, but a quick google revealed this:

http://www.okean.com/asianspamblocks.html
(note the paragraph reccomending not blocking greater than /16 at a time)

And more specifically:

http://www.okean.com/china.html

This is probably what you're after, if you wish to block only China.

Mark.