SORBs

Matthew Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Wed Jul 6 23:45:51 UTC 2005

Sanfilippo, Ted wrote:

>We have been asking them to fix it for over a month now.

Got a SORBS Ticket number?

(If you've been asking us you should have)

I suspect it might be related to some wrong ARIN records  (I know there
has been an issue with a Canadian ISP that doesn't exist anymore -
Others on this list contacted me over the issue a while back), or a lack
of a support ticket.

Regards,

Mat