Enable BIND cache server to resolve chinese domain name?

Frank Coluccio frank at dticonsulting.com
Mon Jul 4 05:40:23 UTC 2005

Steve, I think that what it boils down to is how many times do you want to split
Metcalfe before it becomes self-defeating. Similar arguments have surfaced
recently due to the emergence of proprietary vertical voip applications such s
Skype. If one is appeased simplmy by communing with a fixed set of users of a
given community mind set, then it works and everyone is happy. Beyond that? One
could be left sucking wind.

Frank

ps - I've been advised on several occasions by Randy Bush alone that whenever I
post to NANOG I leave microsoft artifacts such as ( ^ } in my wake. I don't see
it myself. If this happens to be the case in this writing, then would someone
please email me indicating so? Appreash ..