Fundamental changes to Internet architecture

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cybernothing.org
Sun Jul 3 17:48:54 UTC 2005

On 07/03/05, "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> How do we *know* there are no fundamentally new great concepts ...
> unless we *try a lot of stuff*.

	Trying stuff is good -- until something's tried, none of us can
	really know what it'll do.  At what point do entirely off-network
	experiments become on-topic for nanog?  (I doubt anyone has an
	easy answer, I just wanted to throw the question out there.)

> How many light bulbs did Edison throw away?

	42?

--
J.D. Falk                                          a decade of cybernothing.org
<jdfalk at cybernothing.org>                               registered 24 June 1995