An open letter to Mike Delany, mdelany at databasecity.com

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Wed Jan 26 22:04:46 UTC 2005

	To: "Mike Delany" <mdelany at databasecity.com>

	Thank you for spaming me.  You have just been reported to
	federal authorities (reportingspam at aca.gov.au) that may or
	may not persue the matter further.  You are in clear violation
	of Australian law, "Spam Act 2003",
	http://scaleplus.law.gov.au/html/comact/11/6735/top.htm.

	I should also report you to the US authorities because you
	were also in violation of the US CAN-SPAM act.

        by sf1.isc.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id C8D4C2862F
        for <Mark_Andrews at isc.org>; Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:15:28 +0000 (UTC)
        (envelope-from mdelany at databasecity.com)

	I posted this here because you clearly harvested by address from
	a nanog mailing (including the entire contents of my last mailing
	to the list was a sure give away).

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC