Contact point for Lockheed Martin...

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Wed Jan 26 19:26:57 UTC 2005

Does anyone have a live and clueful contact point for Lockheed?  They're
running some badly broken proxy software that requests HTTP keepalive
service, then 'forgets' about the connection.  After forgetting about the
connection it makes new ones.  Right now I'm playing whack-a-mole as
whatever proxy system they're using seems to figure out when I'm blocking
them and find another route out of their network.

I did have one from 'chase manhattan bank' as well, or IPs controlled by
them, and from a different ASN, so maybe this is pretty widespread, maybe
not.  I need to atleast first find out what proxy software this is because
it's getting bloody ridiculous.

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E