AT&T ENS

trainier at kalsec.com trainier at kalsec.com
Tue Jan 25 21:36:30 UTC 2005

Unfortunately I tried that.  I guess I could try again, this is getting
frustrating.

Regards,

Tim

"Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan at verisign.com>
01/25/2005 04:11 PM

"'trainier at kalsec.com'" <trainier at kalsec.com>, nanog at merit.edu
cc

Subject
RE: AT&T ENS

This isn't generally a list for customer requests. You should probably
call Chartermi.
ATT probably/usually won't act on a request regarding a customers circuit
(Charter).

You dont appear to have any public space, an AS, or anything. I think
you're going
to be stuck unless you route your issue via Charter.

Best,

-M<