[NANOG-LIST] Re: Graphing Peering

andrew matthews exstatica at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 00:51:38 UTC 2005

Well with mac accounting i've found that the results are not correct
number they have to multiplied or something.

I have a GigE and it has multiple peering sessions on it. Flowscan
can't keep up, i have to export it in samples and that just defeats
the purpose. I'm trying to find a way to graph indivual peers with
totals. If there was a way to do it in perl i would... but i can't
find the traffic on a per session basis.

I'm running a cisco 12000 series router, with a current ios.

I know juniper makes it really easy, but i have cisco :)

Thanks everyone who has contributed. I really do appreciate it.