NYTimes: Purloined Domain Name Is an Unsolved Mystery

Jeff Wheeler jwheeler at usip.org
Tue Jan 18 18:51:45 UTC 2005

good suggestions, and for those who use Firefox for web browsing, check
out this extension for auto-use of BugMeNot:
http://extensions.roachfiend.com/index.php#bugmenot

Off-topic comment:  what's rude is breaking the flow of a discussion
(note I re-arranged your text so that the flow makes sense, eve if it
doesn't meet your ideal).  If someone top-posts, then you should follow
up in-kind.  Going back and forth from one to the other makes for a
very difficult read.  I personally prefer top-posting - when viewing
emails from my Treo, for example, the text on top shows up first and
does not require me to scroll down - and if I've already read the
original, why would I want to re-read it when viewing the reply anyway?

- Jeff