Association of Trustworthy Roots? (probably OT)

Tom Vest tvest at pch.net
Sun Jan 16 21:04:50 UTC 2005

On Jan 16, 2005, at 3:31 PM, Elmar K. Bins wrote:

> By chance - how is the press coverage of this incident? Has anybody
> read anything in the (online) papers? Unfortunately I haven't been
> able to follow the newsboards intensely this week-end, but Germany
> seems very quiet about this.

Nothing in the offline papers, but panix.com does appear once in print
as the email home of business journalist and Newsweek "Wall Street"
editor Allan Sloan, whose unflattering article about
Cheney-Halliburton-asbestos appeared in the Washington Post on January
11.

The article is here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64535-2005Jan10.html

TV