soliciting agenda topics for the sunday night meeting

Daniel Golding dgolding at burtongroup.com
Fri Jan 7 18:40:28 UTC 2005

Just as a clarification - the "et al" in golding-et-al is pretty important.
I'm just the face man - we had a very large group of folks who put
significant effort into a proposal to improve NANOG. Please take some time
to look at the list of people involved - a great cross-section of long-time
NANOG participants, hosts, speakers and sponsors. In addition to the (long)
list of authors, input was received from at least 15 other folks.

Also, keep in mind that this was designed as a strawman, a proposal, not as
a set of bylaws. These are concepts that the authors hope to get a larger
consensus behind.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies