soliciting agenda topics for the sunday night meeting

Steve Feldman feldman at twincreeks.net
Thu Jan 6 07:12:50 UTC 2005

> except, you can also send to steve feldman (the c|net one not the verisign
> one) if you'd like something added to the agenda for sunday night.

A clarification and disclaimer: my role in this is to give a brief
overview of how the program committee reviews and selects talks.
So I'll be there partly as a representative of the "establishment."
(Not that I don't have my own opinions, so I will endeavor to make
it clear whether I'm speaking for the pc or for myself.)

Paul and Martin, who have no such encumbrances, will be moderating
the open discussion part of the meeting.

	Steve