Agenda so far for NANOG33

Susan Harris srh at merit.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:17:12 UTC 2005

> Looking at the current agenda, there's a "Special Community
> Meeting" Sunday evening after the tutorials, but with no
> details posted.  Should we expected any so that attendees
> flying in can determine if they should skip dinner to make it?

Thanks for the nudge, Joe.  There are details here:

	http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0501/coordination.html

And what it says is:
		Coordinating NANOG: Input From the Community

  All Las Vegas meeting attendees are invited to attend this special
  meeting, where we'll discuss NANOG coordination issues recently raised
  by the community. Our agenda will include:

    1. Merit's role in coordinating NANOG
    2. How the Program Committee reviews proposals and selects presentations
    3. Community concerns about the NANOG email list.