The Terrible Secret of MAAWG (was Re: Internet Email Services Association ( wasRE: Why do so few mail providers support Port 587?))

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 02:11:57 UTC 2005

And what's an even stranger secret is that MAAWG members get to pay
double the registration fee of non maawg members :)  Now that's
openness for you ...

Come on in .. it is the nearest thing to nanog that I've seen for mail
ops people in the NA region (+ quite a lot of the world).

--srs (I like apcauce better, but well I organize it so I got to be
proud of it) :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)